« Home | Cause it's you and me... » | The pick monster strikes. »

Take me away

Lately, what with all the shit going on, I haven't been able to just sit around and tweak around with my guitar (my piano is all but ignored) but this weekend if I don't go snowboarding, then I'll definately be doing just that. Plus, since Chris is going down to Busan for one of his friend's wedding this weekend, I won't have an excuse NOT to get some stuff written down (I'm trying not to think about the movie Wedding Crashers -.-^). But I'm definately going to start working on my demo CD, but Jesus Christ, I can't be waiting around forever, can I? The thing with Yumi...is on the back burner because she's doing a movie now and just has no time. --^ Fuck. Maybe I should take that time to actually get some professional guitar lessons (It's embarrasing to admit that I'm mostly self taught). But then again, who knows.

Sometimes, I feel like I've lost sight of my goals, and that freaks me out, because without my goals, I just feel so lost. I'm sure everyone feels this way, but I've been in this mode for quite some time.

*is currently listening to Eva Cassidy*

Man. Now that is ONE lady with talent right there. I'm sorry, was. She died a while back, and god, that's a shame. Seems like God takes away all the good people when they're so young. Her voice makes me break out in goosebumps, I kid you not. If you guys don't know who she was, go DOWNLOAD HER NOW. I'm so not kidding. She's relatively obscure, but Limewire has a bunch of her more well-known songs. I think that Kelly Clarkson sounds a bit like Eva when they both reach their high notes. Anyways. Yeah. Go check her out now and be prepared to have you jaw drop to the floor. I recommend "Danny Boy" and "What a Wonderful World".

I really want to be someone like her one day. Preferably not dying at the age of 33, though. T-T