« Home

The pick monster strikes.

I just don't understand this. I mean, I just bought, like, 50 .46 picks a few weeks ago, and now I cannot find a SINGLE one of them. The only thing I found was a Kawasamy yellow .50 that was WAY too thick and had me wincing, afraid that it'd snap my high E string.

But honestly. What the heck is up with that?! Where the heck did all my picks go? I think the pick monster came during the night and spirited them all away, shucks. Now I've got to go and buy new picks. Damn it all, I just spent 20 bucks buying those picks! T-T Money does NOT grow on trees, despite what people (and I) think sometimes.

Currently listening to Fiona Apple's "Fast as You Can" and trying to write a song, but nothing's really coming up, except for some goobly-goop, which is wierd because I'm going through a really hard phase in my life, that being my parent's divorce. You'd think I'd write some really harsh, dark stuff, but I look in my notebook and the lyrics "Hold out your hand/And take this heart of mine" pops up at me.

Blargh. I'm trying to decide what I like better, tabs or chords. Of course, I'm a fan of chords, but I do see the advantage of tabs, although sometimes it's just so annoying when people actually tab out the chord in the 6 line format. I mean, I'd think that most people on the guitar would already know which chords are where and besides, since people have different chord fingering and whatnot. Like me. I have given up trying to play barre chords and now have resorted to playing alternate fingering. Pathetic.

keep up the good work on the music and lyric making.how is your voice acting coming along cuz im really interested in what your doing with it these days..anyway good luck in your goals.

:D Voice acting is pretty much on hold while I work on my music some more. But I haven't given up on it totally~! It's just on the back burner for the moment.

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Archives