« Home | The pick monster strikes. »

Cause it's you and me...

Good god, but Jason Wade of the band Lifehouse, has the grooviest voice that I've heard in a while. He even beat out Johnny Rzeznik from Goo Goo Dolls, and I really though Johnny was the hottest thing since sliced bread. O_O Wow. Jason Wade's only 26.

Is that hot or what? And Johnny's, like, 41. Heh. He's still a hot 41 year old though. Although, to be honest, I haven't seen a recent pic of him in years.

*have just seen a recent picture of Mr. Rzeznik*

O...kay. :D Well, I'd still do him. Older men are hot! O_O *looks at boyfriend who just happens to be 8 years older*

Hah. *drool*

Anyways, enough of this crazy talk.

I just started writing a new song called "Love Story for 2" and it's a really sweet song about love...no kidding, lol. I have the first verse and chorus written out and they go like this.

Can you see the girl who just wouldn't listen
Can you see the girl who's flying on her own
Can you see the boy who sprouted wings and
Can you see the boy and girl fall in love

And they don't know
The whole world is watching them
They're just so caught up
In their own love story

Hey, let's fall in love!
Like the boy and girl in the story

Yeah...the basic chords for the verses are D and C, while the chords are mostly Am and D for the prechorus. The chorus has a buttload of notes, I'm thinking, but since I haven't finished the chorus, I guess I can't sure for certain what they are.

Anyways, the song is really sweet and it's wierd, because considering the mess our family is in (an impending divorce seems iminent. either that or a split family, involving my dad or my mom living alone, depending on who I live with. Or I could just live alone.) you'd think I write something dark and depressing. Nah, I can only write that stuff when I'm content, apparently, looking at the stuff I've written in the past. Wierd.

So. That's about it. I think I'll write again when I finish and record the song. See you guys then!

Hey =] I'm glad you've started to get into writing songs! Good luck with the parents .__. I know what a headache that can be, but you'll all get through it! Meanwhile I'll still be keeping an eye out for your debut XD

Did you see that new artist signed on to Toshiba-Emi/Foozay? She seems really promising...and so young T__T sigh. Kind of like us, except already at the precipice before leaping into success...haha *slaps self for being wistful* You should check her out:

http://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/jyongri/

I linked you in my blog btw, so don't change this one anytime soon as you did before ^^

:D Hi, Lisa~~

Argh. T-T I just try to stay away from j-pop since it seems like I'll have a better chance making it as an indie artist, you know, capable of making my own music. :D That way, record companies don't have to spend so much with me.

And yes...I will not change my blog. :D I kind of like where I'm at, anyways, haha.

Post a Comment